Boxcreater's Blog Forum. ®
Welcome to the forum! we are glad you decided to visit us! to register click register in the high right corner. or at the bottom. Have fun on the forum for support email us. Bbf2013@gmail.com

To receive 20 bonus points please email your username to, Bbf2013@gmail.com tell them you just registered. Staff members will never ask you for your password.

if you want to take a tour of the forum before joining, then use the following log in info.

Username: guestuser
Password: guestuser

-Forum Administration

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the forum! we are glad you decided to visit us! to register click register in the high right corner. or at the bottom. Have fun on the forum for support email us. Bbf2013@gmail.com

To receive 20 bonus points please email your username to, Bbf2013@gmail.com tell them you just registered. Staff members will never ask you for your password.

if you want to take a tour of the forum before joining, then use the following log in info.

Username: guestuser
Password: guestuser

-Forum Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Forum Leaders~
Lee LasKro- Superintendent ************************ Steve Womp- Vice Superintendent ************************* Jim Powell- CEO ************************** Henry Kane- General Manager ************************* Harry Reagon- Board Chairman

Scary story! By hornnasarus.

3 posters

Go down

Scary story! By hornnasarus. Empty Scary story! By hornnasarus.

Post by Boxcreater Sat May 14, 2011 4:42 pm

A scary story (Curse of the secret temple)
WARNING! THIS IS REALLY SCARY! IF YOU GET SCARED EASILY,DON'T READ THIS STORY!

Curse of the secret temple

You're in the dino dunes,playing with ModosaurPlio and your friends, and you guys were going to play sand surfing when you say,"Hey guys,I...I need to go to the secret temple" your friend,Fred asks,"Why do you want to go there anyway? It's a boring place." "But I forgot my map there. If I don't have my map,I cant go anywhere!" Plio and your friends sighs,but they follow you. You and your friends (and Plio) goes to the secret temple,and when you found your map,you shout,"Found it guys! Let's play sand surfing!" You wait for a response,but nobody answers what you said. You try to find your bud Fred,but then something creepy zaps. Your friend,HES A DUMMY! You try to calm down but your other friends are dummies too. You find Plio now,but shes a dummy too. You report to Webosaurs that your friends tuned into a dummy,and they close the secret temple. A couple hours later,when you are in your cave sleeping,you hear a creepy voice:"I can see you". Your eyes are wide open. "Wh..Who are you?!" the creepy voice answers:"you don't have to know,because your life will be over anytime." You shout,"PLEASE! I DON'T WANT TO DIE! The creepy voice says one last word,"I'm from the secret temple,and I turned your friends into a dummy. now it's your turn",and that's the last word you ever hear in your life.
Boxcreater
Boxcreater
Verified User
Verified User

Posts Counted : 136

https://boxcreatersblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Scary story! By hornnasarus. Empty Re: Scary story! By hornnasarus.

Post by ModosaurRon Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:45 am

Well hornu's story is VERY GOOD! Very interesting and exciting to read it.
ModosaurRon
ModosaurRon
Forumosaurus
Forumosaurus

Posts Counted : 75

http://webosaurpro.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:52 am

yeah it was ok but scary lol
Bill
Bill
Co- Founder √
Co- Founder √

Posts Counted : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum